Friday, April 11, 2008

Surface Issues

I woke up this morning to bouts of rashes on the right of my neck.
Wtf, why is this happening again!!!
The last time this happened was when I was playing mahjong at Kanny's.
Why is my skin so sensitive? It's exactly like my mom's sigh.
The doctor said it's due to the dry weather.
He told me to refrain from wearing clothes made of wool.
Well I did,so what's going on?!
Is anyone like this as well... or am I just too special?
It looks like a patch of tiny mozzie bites it's horrific.
I wish I could just buy a new pair of skin from a shop and replace it.
They'd be hung on hangers for your viewing convenience.
If only... maybe in the future. T_T
Who wants to donate a pair of skin to lil ol' shazza?
I only like it flawless please.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

aiks..ure really like ur mom eh. u need to put more vitamins E lotion these days since its getting really cold.

Anonymous said...

Cant give u my skin becas its not good enough,but i can give u my heart;>

WIST said...

cherry: yeah damnit ;(
anon: hehehe thats so corny and sweet at the same time *turns diabetic*