Saturday, May 24, 2008

My 22nd Birthday

Pictures speak a thousand words so I'll just let the photos do majority of the talking.

I tried my best to arrive as late as I could so I wouldn't have to get so drunk.

In the end I still had to have one glass of beer each with most of the people in the room.

This is the first time sweetie mama came back to the scene as well haha, much appreciated babe!

I tried to take as many photos as I could so I don't have to drink so much as well haha!

Drinking, singing, playing, and photos = bliss.

When the clock struck 12, thank you everyone for the cakes, loved it heaps, yummy yummy.

I forgot to make a wish because I was so excited and nervous. Excited because it was my birthday, nervous because I had to face the jug soon.. ;P

Bigbadwolf had to finish cutting the cake for me because his birthday's next, some chinese tradition.

Oh man, and the annual routine begins. Mummy close your eyes hehe!

Obviouly I wouldn't be able to finish that! It's too big!! All the girls helped out hehe love you all! :P

The jug was passed back to me again and I had to finish what I could... until it all came out ew..

Bigbadwolf cleaned out the jug afterwards for me hehe.

Bigbadwolf had to give me a birthday kiss due to peer pressure haha. :P

Thanks patrick for taking most of the photos, you the man valentino jose (he keeps insisting that this is his new name -_- ).

I ended up drinking and drinking again, and eating lotsa chicken wings as well haha. That's all folks, the others are too embarrassing to be put up over here. You can see the rest on my msn space.. cheerios :)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

glad u had a good time babe ~
^.^ wow..you've updated heaps since i last checked. I need to get my ass in to gear.. >.<