Friday, May 09, 2008

Taggety Tag

Tagged by YenYen

1.Real name - Norahs Oos Neihc Nat

2.Nickname - shaz, sharzie, shazza, sha, sha sha, pig, babe, xue ren.
3.Married - no, i can't bear to leave my family just yet Y
4.Male or Female - female
5.Highschool - maz international school, loreto college.
6.University - university of canberra
7.Short or long hair - long straight hair, at the moment i feel like getting soft wavy curls
8.Are you a health freak - sadly i'm only a health freak wannabe
9.Height - 168cm
10.Do you have a crush on someone - lor kar leung
11.Do you like yourself - i think so :p
12.Piercings - 5
13.Righty or Lefty - i'm a hardkore chopstick fighting lefty

FIRST'S

14. First surgery - nearly, but thankfully no
15. First piercing(s) - i think i was between 10-12 years old
16. First person you see in the morning - my colleagues during week days, bigbadwolf on the weekend.
17. First award - Grade 2 - backstroke swimming
18. First sport you joined - swimming
19. First pet - i cant remember my first puppy's name! only had her for a while and the volcano erupted in Rabaul. I was so stupid to feed her and lock her up in the cage when we left, omg keel me! I didn't know that we weren't going back home again T_T
20. First vacation - papua new guinea? haha high five yen
21. First concert - moffats in kl cringes pink in kl

CURRENTLY

23. Eating - just got back from pine and bamboo. had beijing duck, steamed silver perch and yummy quails with the relos
24. Drinking - wintermelon tea
25. I'm about to - sleep, will continue with this tomorrow.


YOUR FUTURE

26. Want kids - i want twins, but don't have the genes :(
27. Want to get married - yes, but not so soon.
28. Careers in mind - doing business development at the moment, i'd like to push myself to learn as much as i can and hopefully own a successfull business with my partner in the near future fingerscrossed hehe.

WHICH ONE IS BETTER

29. Lips or eyes - if you're talking about my love it has gotta be both :p

30. Hugs or kisses - xoxo
31. Shorter or taller - definitely taller than me please

32. Romantic or spontaneous - i'm a sucker for romance
33. Sensitive or loud - loud
34. Trouble maker or hesitant - trouble maker, i love good bad boys hehe


HAVE YOU EVER

35. Kissed a stranger - no
36. Drank bubbles - if you mean champagne, yes.
37. Lost glasses/contacts - no
38. Ran away from home - only in my head

39. Liked someone younger - hehe yes, he was kinda cute back then.
40. Liked someone older - of course, look where i am now =.=
41. Broken someone's heart - hopefully not :)
42. Been arrested - :O arrest me!
43. Cried when someone died - yes
44. Liked a friend - yes

DO YOU BELIEVE IN

45. Yourself - yes, but i got to rid my procrastination

46. Miracles - i try to
47. Heaven - yes
48. Santa claus - i want my future hubby to be my children's santa claus!
49. Angels - sometimes

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY

50. Is there one person you want to be with right now - not just one, many of them ;(
51. Do you believe in God - yes
52. Tag 5 people - whatever, whoever is fine. omg its 8.30pm and i'm already drunk over 2 bottles of red with my uncle and cousin... to sleep in or not to sleep in.... that is the question of the day.

No comments: