Wednesday, September 24, 2008

uh uh uh uh stayin' alive, stayin' alive

whoooopsie, haven't been blogging in ages, anyone missed me?
i just don't seem to have the time and effort anymore.
my folks are here to visit, and my dearest papi has already come and gone.
i'm left here with my mummy and sis for one more week,
before everyone leaves lil ol shaz alone again.
sobs, goodbyes are what i dread most when people come to visit, im so bad with goodbyes.
was planning for a big vacation for end of the year but decided to cancel it now.
everything's so overpriced and my xmas hols aren't long enough.
i want to go to china, taiwan, bali, korea, japan, macao, malaysia or thailand again!
our economy has been a bitch, nothing is as easy no more.
if only work wasn't as stressful.
how i miss my carefree student life,
why oh why did i grow up so quickly?
i need someone to colour my life, why is my life so dull and mundane?
always rushing here and there, getting stuck in traffic, working against time,
i long for the life i had, those happy times travelling,
sleeping in, relaxing and doing things on impulse.

oh how i miss walking on sunshine.

No comments: