Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Fatboyslim

While browsing through some photos I uploaded to my lappy the other day...

him: hey hey, scroll back again!
her: huh. *scrolls*

him: no, back! back!
her: which one? *what's on your mind monkey butt*

him: hey look!! i'm skinny! bwahahaha
her: HAHAHA!! lies hunny lies :D


so this was the picture he was refering to hehe.


Been having bbq for two weekends in a row now, look how cute and tiny the bbq set is!



Bigbadwolf's all time favourite, prawns, prawns and more prawns.


Everything tastes so good when you cook on this instead of the pan!


So what have I been up to? Work, catching up with friends during the weekends,
lazing and doing household chores. T_T Yes, my life has been so mundane.


Went to a friend's marriage registration a few weeks ago,


and also had to say goodbye to a girlfriend whose gone back to hong kong for good.
T_T why is everyone leaving!


All the best baby, looks like we'll need to start recruiting again, noo come back :(

Ashley is also going away during christmas hols, oh how I hate you baby! I'm going to be stuck in brissie trying to make the best of what's left here for me. So far, I've only got noosa and fraser island planned out, what's everyone else doing for christmas and new years?

p/s: dont complain pig, at least i've updated for you! ;P

No comments: