Thursday, March 29, 2007

Market Square Burnt

I can't believe most of Market Square has been burnt down! I got the news when I heard my phone beeped, it was a message from cherry asking me if I wanted to start a new business with her, hahaha. Damn! Sunnybank's never gonna be the same again without Market Square on the go! And like what Sally has said, where's the crowd gonna head to next? What a shocker. Aw, looks like things are gonna be diff if I head back to brissie. ;(

Here's a video uploaded in youtube I got from Ruby, whoa that was quick. I think one of her friends was armed with a cam. Looks like the fire started from Yuen's, then spreaded across the whole strip. Hope no one was harmed.



All the comments started pouring in...

"I think little taipei's boss is gonna be very very very happy"

"holy crap go on fire so quick la....pok gai ar...apparently they didnt use much water to put out the fire coz of water restrictions..."

"fucking crazy ar... my favourite shop is gone.."

"i am sure my favorite restaurant is going to raise the price after they rebuild it"


"feel so sorry for the boss of my favourite restaurant,we were eating there, now it's all gone... didn't even have a pic..."

"Man I always get my seaweed chips there"


Hahahaha
, Ruby and I were laughing our asses off as we exchanged infos on what our friends commented on. Some people are just so hilarious. Oh man, I really liked Malaya though! -_-"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

my fav too... =(((

WIST said...

pretty crap huh

Anonymous said...

omg how bad is the damage!!!?