Thursday, April 10, 2008

These Pumps Weren't Meant for Walkin'

As you can see, I'm heeding your advise and blogging again haha. See I haven't blogged in so long because I've been so lazy to edit photos of my trip to Malaysia and Thailand that it puts me off blogging. And when I'm not lazy, I'm too busy doing household chores. Damnit, what have I become?

Went to the gaming and hospitality expo today at the coast and came back with a pair of sore feet no thanks to my oh so cute pumps. T_T I need a foot massage! How I wish I was back in Thailand where an hour of foot massage only cost us less than ten bucks.


The killer heels.

Oh well, at least I know now when I'm tired, I don't eat as much during dinner. Either that or because I had hungry jacks and ice cream cake for lunch. Yes I know I slipped and not proud of it! The ice cream cake was because it was one of our colleague's birthday. Sobs, I think I need to be more disciplined like sweetiie hey? Everytime I have something evil for lunch she'd tsk tsk me and give me the crappolas, biatch! I can never have weetbix for lunch man. :P Pure torture!!! Respcet yo, ali g style hahaha.

Ooh, I think I will be heading to The Met this saturday for my high school bubi's birthday. Anyone going to the met by any chance buzz me aight. Okay, time to turn in now, night night darls. zZz

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaa...i tryin to guide u on te right path la ~

WIST said...

hahaha speaking of the devil!!! :PP cant believe u had weetbix today for lunch again!! it sucks that my room is situated near the microwave.. i smell yummy food 24/7 man T_T specially roy's lunch