Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Today my desk calendar says...

You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of.
You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life.
-Albert Camus

I stared at the quote, nostalgia taking over me again.

I have never really tried to search for my own happiness.
I've only been slaving my week days away to make some moolah to live and be happy.
That doesn't make me materialistic. I'm only being realistic.
I see life the way it is.
Truth to be told, I've always been this way since young.
It may bother you, but that is why we are so different.
You were always prepared for the worst while I always hoped for the best.
Either way, we both weren't wrong.

It made sense both ways.
I try to make the most of what I have and live my life the way it is.
I get upset about things at times but most importantly, I do get over it.

As the saying goes...
If you look at what you do not have in life, you don't have anything.
If you look at what you have in life, you have everything.


So be positive, and try to be happy. :)

I hope that one fine day... you can be genuinely happy again.
And when that day comes, I'll look forward to seeing you again with open arms.