Thursday, February 28, 2008

Away we go, Away we go.

We were actually suppose to fly on sunday night instead of saturday morning. Airasia sent us an email informing us that our flight was going to be delayed by 3 hours. So we wrote an email to request to fly the day before and they arranged for that to happen straight away, no extra charges incurred. Two thumbs up to that!

One thing about flying is that I can't sit up and sleep with my back straight like all other passengers. It's like as if my head is a bowling ball and I need to rest it on something to hold its weight. I always tell people it's because my head is so full of knowledge and ideas i.e. brains, that is why I need to rest my head to sleep, tee hee.

I love travelling with bigbadwolf and I need to have him next to me because I get to...



have my very own human pillow wahaha! How cool is that. I feel like a little kid though, because the cousins I travel with like ruby and yenyen can sleep upright whereas I can't. Yenyen ended up being my feet warmer as I so conveniently tucked my feet in neatly between hers hahaha. I never sleep on the plane if I travel alone, unless I get really tired and I accidentally fall asleep for an hour or something.

Oh and meet my other two travel mates,

ruby and yenyen hahaha. Contrary to how the pictures all turned out, they are actually very bubbly and fun to travel with. We were communicating on our nintendo ds lite drawing pictures and writing to tell ruby to flirt with the girl sitting next to her because she kept watching us through out the whole time. I think she must think that we ruby is very interesting.

Anyways, I ended up having instant noodles on the way back to malaysia because bigbadwolf caught a glimpse of the instant cup noodle on the cart before and got really excited because he said that he saw tom yum instant noodles. So I ordered them. Well I ended up with ayam (chicken) noodles. He thought that ayam was asam, and that asam meant tom yum. -_-" Why is my boyfriend so stupid? They were worse than the ones I've had from the canteen during high school, yeuck.

It didn't really matter though, because when we touched down, daddy took us to the famous chow mein and seafood restaurant straightaway, it was was heaven on earth.


to be continued...

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

good 2 see u back girl..did u hav a good trip?

Anonymous said...

u guys look borin heheh

WIST said...

jade: thanks woman, yeah it was really good catching up with the folks and eating and shopping hehe..

anon: haha you mean we're boring or we look bored? ;) sad to say maybe its both huh ehehe

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

hehehee...nice to see you've updated.
We can start comparing our trips..and plane rides eh..

WIST said...

hehe yeah post more photos of your trip and your shopping spree hun!

Jaclyn said...

hahahaha i know damn lagging wei... but i just read yr blog post... ehehe damn funny... 'why is my boyfriend so stupid?' ahahhahahah i was rolling around in my bed laughing out loud and instantly i can imagine the both of u fighting or squabling with each other and him asking u to talk to the wall... aHeaheaheAHEahe /dies from over exhaustion due to excessive laughter :P

Jaclyn said...

hahahaha i know damn lagging wei... but i just read yr blog post... ehehe damn funny... 'why is my boyfriend so stupid?' ahahhahahah i was rolling around in my bed laughing out loud and instantly i can imagine the both of u fighting or squabling with each other and him asking u to talk to the wall... aHeaheaheAHEahe /dies from over exhaustion due to excessive laughter :P

Anonymous said...

hahahaa *tickles jac* omg is it that funny? im glad it made your day blek :P HAAHAHA!!! perasan.. you should start a blog so i can read u when im bored wei!

Anonymous said...

It is useful to try everything in practice anyway and I like that here it's always possible to find something new. :)