Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Hello World!

Hey hey hey, guess who is back in town? I know I haven't updated in a long long time. Most of the time I'm tied up with work and being lethargic, otherwise I'm just busy living life and being a wee bit too lazy to blog. I also just got back not too long ago from my trip to Malaysia and Thailand. It was awesome foursome!

T'was a very short trip though, spent most of it visiting relos and gambling during chinese new year, thailand in between, and then back to kl to eat and shop, eat and shop, eat and shop somemore. It was great seeing the family again, I miss them so much! And to my bootiful and sexay friends, sorry for not meeting up, I didn't have time to at all. ;( Nevermind, we have Airasia now although it sucks to the max, air tickets will be so much cheaper! Looks like I'll be finding it very hard to decide between visiting the family or going elsewhere to travel whenever I have enough annual leaves to spare hey. I've used up all my annuals to a negative, so I gots ta be a good girl and stay in brissie for now.

I gained 2.8kgs to be exact during my vacation, not that you need to know. Just letting you know so you don't have to tell me when you see me. I do know, you know? ;P Just tell me I'm hot instead bwahaha.

Anyways, I got to get back to work, will blog again soon. Happy new year all! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cant wait 2 c ur photos:)))

WIST said...

hehe;) thanks for hanging around.. will try to update when i can =)

sharon said...

finally you updated :)

WIST said...

yes i did, i've been so slow to update but i guess i'll get there ;P btw everytime i see your name i think i'm talking to myself haha.